Monday, December 30, 2013

Just Beginning


This week I lost my son! Noooo!  But now he´s finishing the training of another elder.  He´s so great, and
 I´m going to miss Elder Limatu.   And... I´m finally a grandpa!!!  Elder Dean is training in the other mission.  so happy!

My new companion is my step son because I have to finish his training... and he has to finish mine.  get it?  He´s going to kill me.

The sister are in and settled.  I know that they´re going to do great.  One is a gringa who´s training he comp from the Dominican Republic.  They´re cool.

Our investigators are having plenty of problems, but We´ve got lots to do.  While we help the principle ones progress, we will be finding a lot of news this week.

I can´t go into too many details about the investigators, but hopefully there is good news next week...

I love the mission.  Things are hard, but I love the people here.  I love the members, and I truly just want to help these people.  My heart has never ached so much until now for someone else, but at least I know I´m not heartless.  Or maybe it´s the same heart.  God´s just changed it.  I testify that He can do just that.  Not just in me, but in every man and woman´s heart, He can change it.  We cannot afford to be so faithless in His ability to transform others.  If we don´t believe that someone can or will change, then we cannot say we have faith in Christ.  So let us love, and let us be kind.  Let us help someone, and may God help us do it.

Love,


Elder Thalman

No comments:

Post a Comment