Monday, May 20, 2013

Look! The Beach


This week I got transferred. I didn´t really think that was going to happen, but whatevs. The last area I was in was too fun. But now I´m really far away from San Pedro again, like normal. That seems to be where the president likes to keep me. haha. I´ll miss dos caminos, and my son. I hope he´s alright... haha.

La Ceiba is full of culture, and lots of African people. They´re super awesome, and they speak Spanish... but they still make it sound black. I think that if we all just had darker skin complexion, the world would sound a lot better. cheles...

My new companion is named Elder Gobea. He´s pretty much one of my favorite companions ever. he´s from Panama. One of very few if not the only Panamanian here in the mission. I like how he speaks.

The ward (first time ever that I´ve been in a ward) is really really strong. Insane. Tons of priesthood. But I think that they are just used to having a really strong ward and not baptizing. So we´re going to have to change a lot of things here. The zone is also a little down, so that is something that we´re going to have to get going. I´m so old in the mission. There are only two missionaries in the zone with more time than me. It´s ridiculous. I feel so old.

Big news that I got was that the family that I was teaching with Elder Young back in Florida, Copan (Denis and Ana) are getting baptized this week if I´ve been informed correctly. I really hope that that´s true. I love them so much, and he should either be getting here, or is already here in Honduras again. That would probably be the best convert I´ve had in my whole mission.

I love you all! Don´t think that I don´t want letters just because my time is running out. haha.

Elder Kent Thalman

No comments:

Post a Comment