Monday, September 10, 2012

I have no Title Ideas!!!



So this week was so totally awesome, and I feel bad for not having come up with a title...

I just got back from the ruins in Copán!  they were totally awesome.  My camera was full, so all the pics are on my comp´s camera.  we´ll see if I can get them up.  His camera is fun.  Honestly, Honduras can be really loud and crazy sometimes.  But there in the ruins, there were hardly no people, and it was so quite.  there was one point where the others separated, and it was just me and my comp in a big green court yard surrounded by green and pyramids.  It was amazing.  I just was overcome with the Spirit.  I don´t know why it was such a great experience for me, but I was just blown away at how beautiful it all was.  I will be taking my family there after the mission, no questions asked.

So, this weekend... we baptized and confirmed four!  Norma and her three boys!  They are the best.  Really solid converts.  Also, Karina is totally ready for this Sat.  She is possibly one of my favorite people in the world.  her whole family is great.  Her 12 year old Jafet is way cool.  Smartest kid I´ve ever met.  We went and built an adobe house with him on Friday.  He´s totally going to serve a mission.  He was so excited to hear that his mom is getting baptized!  I love this area.  I love this people.  Love this mission.

I don´t even know what else to write.  I´ll post some pics and ... a voice recording!  I had that idea and thought it was great!  haha. (these will come in a later post)

I know that Christ came to these lands.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true.  I´m fulfilling the promises made to prophets of old.  I can´t even believe my life right now, but I love and miss you all.

Elder Kent Thalman

No comments:

Post a Comment